November 20, 2022

16 Groovin' & Rockin' Instro Library/Lounge Music from the '70s

NOTE: Revised Edition!

And here we are... this is the comp responsible for revising past editions. And that reason? The most popular! I don't get many visits here (I've contemplated giving up the blog, but if a couple folks are indeed enjoying the comps, that's enough of an incentive... for now, lol) but I do think the reason behind the views is possibly linked on another site or message forum. So anyway, I looked over the original file and several tracks needed to be replaced, and a few other adjustments.

I'm tooting my horn again but I love this comp. There's a lot of funky groovy library/lounge music out there, including this edition. Check out the awesome cover version of Zep's Whole Lotta Love by Chico Arnez. The Mystic Moods Orchestra's Honey Trippin' is a BIG fav. And Hugo Strasser's cover of Purple's Black Night is not to be missed. They're all good! Enjoy!




Originally published September 26, 2021

4 comments:

  1. Benn a fan of this music for years. So thank you for the mix. more folks give it shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! Also a fan for years. A wealth of great stuff out there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked the original of this, now I will have to update my folder! I know it's sometimes hard to keep this up, all of these great comps you make, but it does get enjoyed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pol! The original was an older file. It needed tagging, etc, and some tracks were replaced with better quality.

      Delete