February 3, 2022

Awesome Downtime (Part 2): More Downtempo, Smooth D&B,... You Name It!

I listen to downtime (chillhop, lofi, downtempo, etc) almost daily. I find relaxing music in all kinds of genres, and not just something you'd only hear in a spa. I have nothing against the latter (I listen to it myself), but I want the comps to be more eclectic. As previously mentioned, I find relaxing music in many genres including certain drum and bass tracks (I label them as melodic or smooth dnb).

Big favs in this collection are Keeno's "Hold Ya," Weathertunes' "Passion," Empty Spools' "Always the Best Way to Learn," Fausto Trusso Sfrazzetto's "Nascere," and probably my top fav - Nine Inch Nails' "13 Ghosts II." Yes, that NIN band but no worries, it's not an industrial or noisy track. I first heard the track in one of my all-time favorite films, 2014's "The Raid 2" aka Serbuan maut 2: Berandal.

16 tracks in all. Enjoy!




11 comments:

  1. Looking forward to this. Love the first one

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure that part 2 is going to make me feel good, just like the first one. Thank you George.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Manolis. I think this one should make you feel good as well.

      Delete
  3. Such a shame the link is down, love these compilations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My apologies. I will eventually work on all the downed files. Unfortunately, I no longer have the folders; ergo, starting from scratch, hence the time delay.

      Delete
  4. Revised edition now up. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, George. So kind of you.

    ReplyDelete