February 15, 2022

16 Smokin' Canadian Tracks

 Hot Flaming Canadian Music: 16 Smokin' Tracks

Note: Was not the original title. I jot down various superlatives, adjectives, verbs, phrases, etc, on a list to use and NOT use. I don't recall the exact title but it wasn't the silly, "Hot Flaming..." My brain is usually on the fastest gear and three sentences ahead of stories and tellers, hence why it didn't clue in creating the covers. Once I noticed my snafu, I couldn't be bothered doing it again. I get bored too easily, lol.

Anyway, enjoy these Hot Flaming (give me a break! lol) Smokin' tracks!...




Loveland 320

3 comments:

  1. Your covers are the best! Love Pat Travers, didn't know he was Canadian. I always liked that he wore a wristwatch in concert. Amazing guitar and this nice watch always in the picture. Boom, Boom!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pol. For the covers, I don't use photoshop (I have no patience to learn the curve, lol) or GIMP (I used to use it years ago - last year I tried it again only to end up deleting it), so it's just paint and a few freebie sites out there.

      Pat Travers - yep, we had most of the LPs. I still have Makin' Magic (LP) in storage room, plus a couple of CDs. For Canadian guitarists I've seen perform live that left my head spinning for days (by awesomeness) - Jeff Healey, and Frank Soda.

      Delete
    2. I'll have to wait until you post some primers on Healey and Soda. I don't have any albums...

      Delete