February 22, 2022

Drive Baby Drive, Vol. 2: Sundry 90s Gems Please!

NOTE: Revised Edition!

I haven't heard several of the tracks since, well, the nineties! Many great tunes amongst the sixteen tracks. It's good to hear them once again.

The Gravelberrys "Wonder Where You Are Tonight" - from Toronto (Canada) lead by Paul Myers, older brother to Mike Myers (actor). Awesome tune with a play on lyrics similar to Paul Westerberg. Cornershop's "Wog" - when I first played this to my kids, they thought the backing vocalists were singing "Osh Kosh." They got the idea from a poster we have of a couple of kids wearing Osh Kosh boots. I really have no idea what those two words they're singing (a few lyric sites were no help either), and so I continue hearing Osh Kosh. LOVE that memory.

I Mother Earth's "Gargantua" is probably my fav from the band. Local H's "Bound for the Floor" - excellent rocker. They're all good. Enjoy!




7 comments:

  1. Thanks for including the Alt link! Glad to get volume 2

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Pol (the alt link is only good for 5 days).

      Delete
  2. both links have expired. Is a new one available? thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the new link

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome wkc! It was good to revisit the music once again. I haven't heard most of the tracks since originally posted.

      Delete