February 9, 2022

I Fart in Your General Direction! 16 Eclectic Cardinal Points

A hodge-podge of sorts. A lot of familiar tracks and nary on the rare side, save the extended version of the Dream Academy's "Life in a Northern Town." A couple of fifties tracks: Louis Prima's "When It's Sleepy Time Down South" and Charles Mingus' "East Coasting." A couple sixties: Piero Piccioni's "North Pole Penguin" and Jimmy McGriff's "South Wes." A few eighties as well including the Doobie Brothers' "South Bay Strut." 16 tracks in all. Good stuff. Enjoy!




6 comments:

  1. Okay, I always find your titles to be humorous, but this one made me lol. Please add track numbers in your tags! But I love the comp and it's premise!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you again Pol! My sense of humor can be all over the place, lol.

      About track #s - I used to edit them (or in some instances left to their original placement on (original) source) but I've read complaints in the past on other sites that their preference was to add in Name and sometimes Title only. Since you've brought it up (it is my stance as well), I'll start editing them back in from now on. :)

      Delete
    2. P.S. I borrowed the "I Fart in..." line from Monty Python. :D

      Delete
  2. another kraken file that won't let me dl. multiple times I get server overload message. If a new file server is available it would be appreciated. Thanks again for so many great shares

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My apologies for late response. I've run into the same problem with the host. I've had to start from scratch for other mixes. I'll try to get at this one sooner than later.

      Delete
    2. It's finally finished. Sorry for the delay.

      Delete