February 17, 2022

16 Unsung Tracks from Great Artists/Bands

 16 Unsung Tracks from Great Artists/Bands

aka Great Tunes You Wouldn't Find on Greatest Hits Comps

aka I Love These Tunes, I Surely Do

Years ago, I've created several albums covers with similar photos as this comp. The photo would capture a pose with an instrument aimed at an inappropriate body part (in all fairness, it's just the angle, but fun to misconstrue with feeble minds like myself, haha). And then in a quick moment, an off-the-cuff remark. That's right - not much thought process. If the joke is dumb, the better it is. Like I've said, feeble-minded. I enjoy life :)




New File Soon! 

10 comments:

  1. Haven't had this problem before on your site... link is blocked

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I just want to know why she has a pencil in her mouth...

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the unsung compilation Regards

      Delete
    3. @Pol, I think it's a cigarette

      Delete
    4. been listening to this. It's good. Definitely not what I would have picked, so another point for that! I'm really liking your comps

      Delete
  2. Thanks again Pol! I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. link has expired - Appreciate a new link - Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll do this one next. It'll be from scratch since file long gone.

      Delete