March 5, 2023

Music Power! 1974 [Canadian Edition]

22 Original Hits, 22 Original Stars

I have a surprise for you! Remember K-Tel? How about an up-to-date blast from the past? Now, other blogs have done this as well. I haven't checked every single (blog) version out there but from what I've encountered, the Canadian editions are incomplete. This needs to be fixed, lol. Many of the tracks are remastered and as usual, normalization (does not decode/re-encode original file whatsoever) ergo eliminated brickwalled audio output.

I do believe this was my first K-Tel album purchase. I don't think I played it all that often, compared to the other K-Tels I owned. Enjoy!

Note: Love Unlimited Orchestra's Love Theme is the album version, not the single. It's a half-minute longer. The longer the better.




10 comments:

  1. Please continue! K'tel was a part of my life, when I was very, very young! It was my first touch with popular music! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I'll probably do more.

      Delete
  2. GREAT MUSIC from k-tel please more thank you
    greetings from holland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I'll probably do more.

      Delete
  3. First-time visitor says thank you. 😀

    ReplyDelete