September 28, 2023

Halloween Horrors of Modern Surf Rock 2

20 more scorching Halloween-themed instrumental modern surf rockers. Actually, make that 19. The best track (Fiend Without a Face's "Green Slime") has vocals, but I haven't the slightest what they're singing other than the track title. I probably don't even want to know what they're saying, lol. Anyway, I like this comp more than the first one. I suppose you can't have all the best tracks in the first volume. I wonder if they'll be a third...

Anyway, my favorite track? Already mentioned and don't mind repeating - Fiend Without a Face's "Green Slime." It's a repeated listens type of track. It rocks! Other favs? The Invisible Surfers' "Godzilla Attacks" is another goodie and so is Huevos Rancheros' "Super Creep." And can't forget Big Lazy's "Just Plain Scared." Check 'em all out. And let me know what you think of "Green Slime." Enjoy!



Toxic Seaweed@320

4 comments:

  1. Just discovered your site. Love this. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All these Halloween collections are very welcome. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete