September 20, 2023

Spooky Septober 3! And Yet Another Pre-Halloween Bonus

I'm on a roll, lol. And once again, most tracks are rare. I don't recall any of them during my younger years save Buchanan & Goodman's "Frankenstein of '59." Eighteen tracks (plus a couple of sound effects), and all from the 60s except a couple of 50s tracks (aforementioned plus The Blue Echoes' "It's Witchcraft"), one early 70s (The Cords' "Ghost Power"), and The Monsters' "Skeleton Stomp" from the 90s. Enjoy!



SpookySeptober 3@320

6 comments:

  1. Thanks George! Great stuff as usual... and again, thanks for the individual tracks. Love coming across clean copies of rare songs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Scott! And I'll probably have another SpookySeptober mix in a day or two :)

      Delete
  2. Hi
    Spooky 1,2,3 download failed, responce has no data.
    says Proton.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Works on my end, even with changing IPs (VPN). It sounds to me your IP is banned for certain cloud servers. If using a VPN (I would not surf the web without one), just change to another city, country, etc. If you don't use a VPN, there are some available for free but are limited.

      Delete
  3. Looks like another fun one -- thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome MrDave! And probably more mixes next Halloween.

      Delete