April 13, 2022

Rare Gems from the Gravel Pit 2: 1966

NOTE: Revised Edition!

16 short 'n' sweet garage rock tracks from '66. Favs? "Uh-Uh-Uh" by Canadian Squires. Written by Robbie Robertson (The Band). The Canadian Squires was an alias of Levon and The Hawks (pre-The Band). The Fifth Order's "Walkin' Away" is another fav. State of Mind's "Move" would be another one right up there, along with The Young Enterprise's "Think I'm Gonna Make It." They're all good. Enjoy!

NOTE: Track 3 (Canadian Squires - Uh-Uh-Uh) is from '65. Track 14 (The Split Ends - Rich with Nothin') may have been released in '67.




5 comments:

  1. Classic Rock CoversApril 20, 2022

    Hello, we have the blogs www.Classic-Rock-Covers.com and ChilloutSounds.blogspot.com/ If you want put our links to your Blog List. We already put your blog to our Blog's Blog List. Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. Sure I'll add your sites. btw, I just checked and my blog is not listed on yours.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing. 404 message showing. Is a new link available? Please and Thanks. Great work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome wkc! As mentioned elsewhere, I found out a few months ago that all my files hosted by im*gen*tz were no longer available. I'll work on this one in the next day or two.

      Delete