April 5, 2023

The Admirable Soundings of Library Lounge 1: The Scope of Things to Come

NOTE: Revised Edition!

Back to Basics... originally, I planned this blog to consist mainly of groovy/funky library/lounge music. That was the plan. I suck at plans, haha. I enjoy diversity or should say, prefer diversity. Anyway, here we are back to the basics...

In this series, the majority of tracks are groovin' lounge, library, soundtrack, etc. This volume is a mix with an emphasis on melody-licious! There's also 20 tracks and not the usual 16. Enjoy!

New Note: I forgot all about doing this as a series. I'm planning on doing a bachelor pad series; ergo, I may or may not come back to this.




Originally Published July 4, 2022

2 comments:

  1. Neat comments. Do what you like and want! The 1st track on the Awesome Downtime is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Domenic! In a nutshell, I'm usually pressed for time in creating mixes.

      Delete