August 13, 2022

Awesome Non-Hits from the 70s! Part I

NOTE: Revised Edition!

I loved playing record producer growing up. Wait, I still love playing it! I've come across so many tracks that could, would and should have been singles, or at least on a greatest hits compilation. And that's what we have here - a collection of could've, would've, and should've been hits.

Favorites? All of 'em. Seriously, but if I had to pick only 4 out of the 16, hmm, Boston's "Hitch a Ride." It's still my favorite by the band. Blue Öyster Cult's "The Great Sun Jester" is another biggie. Druid's "Razor Truth" is sooo good. And Canada's own Prism with "Mirror Man" is another worthy track. Enjoy!




4 comments:

  1. both links are broken. If a new link can be published it is appreciated. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I've been revising most of the older mixes (better rips, etc). I'll work on this one and hopefully ready in an hour or two. If not, I should have it done tomorrow.

      Delete
    2. Thank you for the new link!

      Delete