August 3, 2024

A Modern Motorik Kinda Day

Some more of the good stuff. Suralin's "Empathy" is the best of the bunch and unfortunately, the shortest in length. Dechirico's "Kumaso" is another goodie. And so is Vilddjur's "Motorik." They're all good, all 10 of 'em. And how come only 10 tracks? The last track (Rocade's "Cour du château des ducs") is half an hour long, and it's a doozy. Recorded live in a castle, it takes a bit to get going. Around the 9:30 mark, the beat stays steady and around the 10:30, it's all on out. Enjoy!



AMMKD@320

6 comments:

  1. Excellent, looking forward to this, however the link provided does not seem to be working

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It did it to me too. It's the same file link, so I deleted the post (link), and added it again (I'm going to assume the error was on this site). It's now working on my end. Please let me know if it's still acting up. Thanks.

      Delete
  2. Same. Link redirects to a page that says "this post does not exist." (Very much looking forward to hearing, and thank you.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry. I'll copy my response above - It did it to me too. It's the same file link, so I deleted the post (link), and added it again (I'm going to assume the error was on this site). It's now working on my end. Please let me know if it's still acting up. Thanks.

      Delete
  3. Excellent! Working now. Thank you, thank you

    ReplyDelete