April 22, 2023

A Daily Excursion at The Bachelor Pad 2: Joys to Come

Finally, the second installment. I think it was almost a year ago when I mentioned doing a series, and forgot about it haha. 20 tracks for all you swingin' bachelor/bachelorettes... okay, all you betrotheds and married folks too.

My favorite tracks? Vytas Brenner's La Sabana. LOVE that track! O.B. Masingill's Cool Move is also cool too. The tune reminds me of the theme from the original Odd Couple tv show. Also love the smooth groove in Nino Nardini's Saint-Trop. Anyway, they are all good tunes. Relax, sit comfortably in your ball & egg chair, and enjoy!



Bachelor Pad 2@320

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for putting this together. Some familiar and unknown names looking forward to hearing it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Domenic! I hope you enjoy it.

      Delete
    2. Can I use this on my hour at Lounge King Radio? My selections are always too free-form. Morris took about 3 of your selections from Bachelor Pad #1and put them into regular rotation. He's looking for programs by others to add to the schedule, but does not advertise.

      Delete
    3. Be my guest Domenic. No problem at all. And let me know the day & time when you're airing the show. I'll try and listen in.

      Delete