July 30, 2023

Yacht On! Best of 70s & 80s Smooth Sailing

I was listening to various stations on the firestick and happened upon a few yacht-themed streams. While I was expecting the usual Christopher Cross and Michael McDonalds, instead they played a much broader scope of tracks. And those tracks would normally be tagged as soft rock but hey, if it fits, why not! And sensibly, the two genres can be interchangeable. I'm sure the purists stand an argument but to me, it's all about the music. And with that, I'd thought to make a mix or three of yacht tracks that are not the usual norm. 16 of 'em. My favs? The Ozark Mountain Daredevils' You Know Like I Know, Atlanta Rhythm Section's Alien, and Lava's 2.12 - they're all good. Enjoy!



Yacht@320

3 comments:

  1. Nice collection of Smooth Sailing, but I always check with the website to see if it's Yacht or Nyacht: https://www.yachtornyacht.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pol! But as mentioned, I prefer the broader scope like the stations I've listened to.

      Delete
    2. I agree with you! I am much more towards the broader scope and I love this collection!

      Delete