August 10, 2023

Yacht On Some More! Best of 70s & 80s Smooth Sailing

Shortly after posting my break post, I started to squeeze in some extra time to work on a few mixes and before you know it, I'm back. Yeah I know, that wasn't much of a break. And here we are with the second yacht rock mix... I was going to just do that one mix of yacht rock but forgot to add my favorite Peter Frampton track - St. Thomas (Don't You Know How I Feel). I love that tune!

Like the previous mix, I based the majority of tracks from listening to streams. I'm not worried if some of the tracks don't quite fall into the genre (and I'm sure the streaming stations feel likewise) for it's all good. Enough of chatter...

I like this mix better than the first. As mentioned earlier, Frampton's St. Thomas is gold. Big, big fav. Other favs = Trooper's Santa Maria, and Stretch's Forget the Past. Also check out Chris Rainbow's tribute to Brian Wilson (Beach Boys), "Dear Brian." Enjoy!



YachtMix2@320

6 comments:

  1. I barely had time to miss you.... LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, I agree. I was going to take a lengthy break. Next time, I'll make sure to plan out my break before posting. And then don't be surprised if it also doesn't last long, lol.

      Delete