August 28, 2023

The Steamy Library 2: Sensuous

Many years back when blogs thrived, one particular blog (I no longer recall the name, and probably long gone by now) made a series of sexy lounge tracks. I must have really loved the idea because years later, I finally got around in doing my own series.

The first one was back in May of this year (you can find it here) and finally got around to a second. 16 tracks of sensual desire, or however direction it takes you. My favorite is Armando Trovaioli's instrumental version of "Searching for Something." Otto Sieben's "Soft Flute 1" is another fav. Unfortunately, it's a short track. Another big favorite is Syd Dale's "Dream Fantasy." Seriously, they're all good. Enjoy!



Magico Incontro@320

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure I have most if not all of these since I've never missed an opportunity to acquire this sort of thing but I'm not going to miss this opportunity either -- thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome MrDave! Hopefully I keep this series going sooner rather than later.

      Delete