January 3, 2024

There She Goes! The Best & Breast of 60s-70s Psychedelic Rock II

Continuing on... 20 more tracks of psychedelic & garage rock, some mod, beat, etc, from '66 to '72. Way too many favs to list. How about my top favs? Hmm...

Paul's Collection's "What Have I Done." The only thing I know about the band is that they're from Belgium. This track from '70 sounds inspired by The Who, or at least the drummer and especially the bassist. Regardless, a stellar track. Steel Wool's rendition of the Guess Who's "No Sugar Tonight" is another fav. Steel Wool was an alias for Lodi, who were previously known as The Knickerbockers.

? and The Mysterians' "Ain't It a Shame" is another big fav. The Cyran' Shames' "The Sailing Ship" is another biggie. The same for John Wooley & Just Born's "You're Lying." Anyway, I'll say it - they're all good! Some more than good. Enjoy!




ThereSheGoes@320

8 comments:

  1. Sorry so late to find your blog. Great job! Thanks for all the wonderful shares. Lots to catch up on. Will be back for more listening pleasures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome wkc! I've already re-upped a couple of older mixes you've inquired, and I'll get at the others in the next day or two. Thanks again!

      Delete
    2. Thanks for all the extra effort. Very appreciated

      Delete
    3. You're welcome again wkc! I'm still working on a couple more but life put a hold for most of today (babysitting the grandkids, nap times for grampy lol, etc). :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. You're welcome lemonflag! I hope you enjoy the series (I should have a third one ready in the next day or two).

      Delete