October 28, 2022

Halloween Haunts 7: Home Is Where the Ghost Is

- Updated 10/31/23

20 More Spooky Tracks! This will probably be the last Halloween comp for this year. I like this comp. I kept it more straightforward and not as eclectic as the others. All tracks from 1955 to '66. My favorites? Hmm, Charles Sheffield's "It's Your Voodoo Working" would be one. Frank Comstock's "On the Dark Side of the Moon" would be another. And Bobby 'Boris' Pickett's "Graveyard Shift" would round out my top three. Enjoy, and have a Happy Halloween!

Note: Track #18 is often credited to the writer (Milton DeLugg)




7 comments:

  1. Thanks George for posting Halloween Haunts 7 - Home Is Where the Ghost Is. My personal opinion is that Charles Sheffield - It's Your Voodoo Working is THE song of this compilation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! That track is good (they all are). I think my fav would be Ken Nordine's "Strollin' Spooks," but all good.

      Delete
  2. George do you have also Popcornmusic to share?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you mean classic pop-rock from Belgium? I wouldn't know unless I check each and every track, and that would take tons of time. I would need examples. If I'm on the right track, I think you'll find it at Sixties Beat or Surfadelic.

      Delete
  3. George to know how Popcorn music sounds go to the following link as an example: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4t8W1iVE45q285J1DfSoHo.

    Muske

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll be working on it shortly. Stay tuned!

      Delete
  4. I've updated the mix. And how my tastes have changed in a year. I earlier mentioned (in comment above) that my favorite was Ken Nordine's "Strollin' Spooks." After updating the mix, I also updated my favs in the post. It's no longer my top 3. It was close though.

    ReplyDelete