October 5, 2022

Halloween Haunts 1: It's Creepy Out Here!

NOTE: Revised Edition! The original file had a missing track (Les Elgart and His Orchestra's "Voo Doo Drums"). Also, you are not seeing things. There are two tracks with the same name and band (well, one of the titles has a definite article) = The Voodoos'  "Voodoo Walk." I'm still unsure if the same band or not (different year of release for each track). I like both tracks, especially the slower more creepy one. Anyway...

It Was He Who Farted! 20 Frightening Oldies from the '50s & '60s!

It's that time of year once again. With this spooky compilation, I'm familiar with a few tracks while the rest are as rare as rocking horse poop. Favs? Along with aforementioned (under "NOTE"), Electro-Tones' "Ghost Train" for one. Carole Bennett's "Haunted Lover" would be another. And George Morgan's "Tennessee Hillbilly Ghost" another fav. Enjoy you trick and treaters!




3 comments:

  1. Why this is SPM-H02?Where is 1 and 3?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, the cat# followed an earlier comp from last year, although (comp) is not from the same series. I use an uncomplicated initials system (genre, theme, year(s) of release, etc). It may look confusing but try not to compare the comp's vol# to cat#.

      If you're looking for SPM-H01, as I've mentioned it's from last year. The link still works and you can find it here --> Link

      If you want the remaining series for this comp, you can find them all here --> Link

      Delete
  2. I see...but it's still a bit confusing for me
    because I use google translate :>

    I have SPM-H 04 to 08 and 02
    You give me link for 01

    but it seems that Halloween Haunts 2: I Scream U Scream
    has link with 06
    and I can't find 3


    anyway,Tiger Lillies are excellent on Halloween

    Im looking just few albums but not worse than 320kb
    maybe You have access to them?

    The Last Days Of Mankind,
    Corrido De La Sangre,
    Litany of Satan,
    Requiem for a Virus,
    (live verion on YT is better,first song
    second song that "outide" solos
    and last two notes in last song - check it)

    A Christmas Carol,
    Onepenny Opera,
    Hamlet.

    ReplyDelete