November 1, 2022

Popcorn Mania 2 - More Rare Classics Cha Cha Cha!

 Popcorn Mania 2: Cha Cha Cha!1958-65

I worked on this comp shortly after the first one. I went over the tracks studiously, making sure (trying to lol) to one-up the previous comp. I think I succeeded. I'm not saying the tracks on previous comp were sub-par to average. Nope, I'm just saying I like this one better! As like the previous comp, this one should all be rare aka to the best of my knowledge, lol. I'm planning the third to include all well known tracks. Meanwhile, enjoy!

Note: Track 4 Baby Washington's Hey Lonely is sometimes listed as Hey Lonely One. I prefer this order (precedence) when establishing track, artist, and album titles: back cover>front cover>spine>label




4 comments:

  1. Thanks George for posting another great popcorn compilation. Johnny & The Hurricanes - Minnesota Fats is one of my favorite songs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. George, it is possible to provide me with a personal email address of yours (if you want of course). I have for you Popcorn compilations to pass on from Dj Don Galino - Present Popcorn Oldie.

    Muske

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On the right-hand column, under "About Me" click my name; email is on the left. Just so you know, I'm not one for emails. I check it from time to time, sometimes not for weeks. As for the music, I appreciate the gesture but I rarely download music online. I have an extensive (physical) collection and a lot of it on my hd. I've been pressed for time (ie, life not online) and with regards to music, I still have a lengthy backlog of music to sift through. If you want, you could just send the tracklist.

      Delete