December 1, 2022

Joyeux Noël à tous: Volume 1

Christmas Mix 2022! I love Christmas music. Most genres too! I was going to start a series of my all-time favs. But wait, they're my favs (or close to it) in the first place! As per custom, I don't use songs just for the sake of it - the tunes are the crème de la crème. The best of the best (or close to it). I know music is subjective so I don't expect everyone to enjoy every single song. I hope you do enjoy them all!

Volume 1 - more modern rock, indie pop, a couple of funky instrumentals, etc. The first track contains an old Christmas ad. A simple edit. The last track is an old edit. It's more of a prototype. I was experimenting with various quips of Cousin Eddie from the hilarious Christmas Vacation film. It's unfinished but after several listens, I decided to leave it alone, warts and all including the drastic ending cut that wasn't deliberate. Again, I like it the way it is. I hope you do too. Enjoy!



Christmas! @320

No comments:

Post a Comment