December 30, 2022

Rare Gems from the Gravel Pit 6: It's a Sixties Thing!

 I was listening to Nick Garrie's Little Bird and Shy Limbs' Trick or Two and thought why not another comp of rare sixties gems. I figured to do something new before the new year. And that's what I just did. If I don't have another comp by the end of the year - A HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

NOTE: For the start of the new year, I'll try to finish up working on previous comps that need to be revised. I also have a request for one of the Halloween comps that I'll get on first thing.



Rare Gems 6@320

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog George, some great stuff here thank you for all your hard work. I also love your name, not many people would immediately get the Brady Bunch reference ! Greetings from down under.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I appreciate your kindness. And yep, you got the Brady Bunch connection :)

      Delete