December 20, 2021

Hugo Winterhalter's Blue Christmas (1949)

 You can find most, if not all Hugo Winterhalter's Christmas music over at Ernie's place (Ernie (Not Bert)but I don't recall if he shared Hugo's 78 version of Blue Christmas b/w You're All I Want for Christmas (1949). My apologies if I'm wrong.


 Now, the version I have is supposedly what's noted (I won't be embarrassed if it's wrong, lol) and was included in a compilation long ago. I have no recollection if it's from my own CD collection or picked up along the www way. Anyway, I'll stop the chatter - enjoy Blue Christmas and You're All I Want for Christmas!...

YAIWFC

4 comments:

  1. Of course it's been shared out at my place, but you're welcome to share it as well. I don't own the music or anything... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't recall where I dl'd the files, it was long ago. I'm thinkin' it was from a chat-box, and they probably linked it to one of your files. And of course, it would appear that he or she would take the credit. Either way, my apologies if from your site - I like to give credit to the original uploader(d). At least I linked to your site in OP :D

      Delete
  2. Thank you George I love Christmas music Cheers xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carol Ann, and so sorry for late response. I just noticed that your comment was in "awaiting" - I have no idea why yours and about 20 more comments were not approved. I think it's fixed now, and all comments should be auto approved.

      Delete