July 11, 2022

Awesome Downtime 9 - Love & Beauty

 Awesome Downtime 9: Love & Beauty

First off, a gigantic thank-you to Pol Inate for posting several of my Downtime comps over on his site (What's the Connection?). I'm honored by his adoration not only for the comps, but the scope of genres that downtime encompasses. Please visit Pol's site - he has a lot more comps & genres to share. Well diversified! ------  https://polinatewtc.blogspot.com

Anyway, here's volume 9 of Downtime. The first track is a big, big fav. I absolutely love it! Actually, I love all the tracks. Enjoy!




2 comments:

  1. Well, thank you! I look forward to yet another one of these. I have enjoyed all of them so far. You always have a good, and usually different view from mine, so I love coming here to hear it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I really appreciate your sentiment.

      Delete