February 4, 2023

Psychedelia & The Spacey Sixties: Made in USA [1967-69]

I had a lot of fun creating this mix. I kept (mix) more in the psychedelic realm (rock, pop, folk), with a few dabs of heavy psych and acid rock. As for the tracks, I aimed for the (album) deeper cuts, or sometimes referred as the 'unsung' gems. And gems they are. Not a weak track (of course) in the bunch, with Silver Apples' Program, Neighb'rhood Childr'n's Long Years in Space, and Tangerine Zoo's The Flight = big favs. They all are. Enjoy!

Note: The cover was meant for another mix. I didn't notice until three quarters complete. I didn't ponder all that long, and went with it.



Psychedelia @320

2 comments:

  1. i can not dowload please help me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It works. After clicking the link, wait for the page to load, and then click the empty square (on the left) beside the word "Name" or beside the file name - then click the download button.

      Delete