February 24, 2023

Canada Digs, You Dig!!!

Really, really good Canadian rock. I didn't add the sub-title to the files (O, Say Can-A-Da!). It was an afterthought and had no intention for inclusion.

Anyway, I'm sure most would be familiar with the artists, and perhaps the tunes themselves. Several tracks were big in the lands of the Great White North. Some tracks didn't see the (music) charts at all, aka the deep cuts. Big, big fan in Leroy James' You Look Good in Denim, Triumph's Hold On, and Valdy's Rock 'n' Roll Song. LOVE the lyrics in the latter. Enjoy!




2 comments:

  1. Sorry I am not commenting o the last several (in a hurry) but all good! Especially like the 17th volume of Awesome Downtime. I do tend to listen to all of them more often than any other set. And I especially like that you went to Proton drive. Such a delight! I even ended up moving my mail to Proton. Thanks for the great comps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem Pol. Thanks for checking it all out. As for Proton, I've been using them for a couple of years. I pay for some of their services that includes the cloud drive. Eventually, I'll have most of the files from here transferred over.

      Delete