March 21, 2023

Sweet Psych-Pop's Garage: 1967

Psych-pop, garage, & other classic delights. I spent more time with the mix title than the mix itself. I usually come up with titles quicker than a whim, hence my often infantile and inept previous mix titles. After an exhaustive amount of wasted time, I came up with the simple, yawn-inducing title. I don't like it. I can't say the same for the music inside. 20 awesome tracks (I'm always using awesome - I'm pretty sure I rarely utter the word) with about half possibly rare to the casual listener. My top 3 you ask? Mugwump Establishment's I Can't Keep from Cryin' (track 3), Uncle Sam & The War Machine's Hold On (track 10), and The Attack's We Don't Know (track 4). Enjoy!

P.S. I may not like the mix title, but I still chuckle at the cover.



Delights@320

4 comments: