October 14, 2023

Halloween Haunts 9: Here Comes the Bogey Man!

Wanna hear a good spooky story? Earlier in the year, I didn't think I'd find the time to make any Halloween mixes. And here we are with the twelfth mix. A dozen!?!? And I still have more tracks to add! I've gone completely mad!!! End of spooky story.

Continuing with the Halloween Haunts series... more 50s & 60s with three from the 30s (Henry Hall & His Orchestra's "Hush, Hush, Hush, Here Comes the Bogey Man," Smiley Burnette's "Minnie the Moocher at the Morgue," and The 5 Jones Boys' "Mr. Ghost Goes to Town"), and a couple of film scores to start and end the mix. Enjoy!




2 comments:

  1. A very good choice of scary songs George, the same as the Popcorn songs. A hint maybe if you had time to release a few volumes of instrumental Popcorn songs.
    Muske

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I've thought about going back to the Popcorn series. I may just do so before the end of the year :)

      Delete