November 4, 2022

Awesome Downtime 13 - Wait, there's more?!?

 Awesome Downtime 13: Afterhours

I worked on this comp a couple of months back and for some reason or another, it sat dormant. I'm not sure if the original intention was for the downtime series, but lo and behold, here we are with another goodie! Actually, and sure I'll admit I'm tooting my own horn here, the tracks are all solid, hence the "goodie" reference. As I've mentioned before, I still listen to the tunes from all editions.

Tracks #2 and #9 were mainstays during bath time. Enjoy!



Afterhours @320

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Pol - sorry it took almost 2 months to acknowledge. I'm just quickly going over the posts/comps and taking notes if any need to be revised, and noticed your comment.

      Delete