November 23, 2023

Intromania 2! Drummer Drool...

Continuing with (mostly or rarely) rare gems and this time, the percussion. I did however include a well known AM radio classic that I still love - Pablo Cruise's "Whatcha Gonna Do?" It takes me back to an old girlfriend. I know it seems many of my stories have to do with old girlfriends, so I'll stop it there. But I still love the tune!

My intentions are to broaden the scope (genres) for each volume but once again, another mostly 70s rock/hard rock mix. There are a few progressive rock tracks, along with a melodic math tune to end the set. Also a couple of funky tracks (Kashmere Stage Band's "Kashmere" and O'Donel Levy's "You've Made Me So Very Happy"). Favs include previously mentioned Pablo Cruise; Galactic Cowboys' "Ants" and Brownsville Station's "Rock with the Music." They're all good. I wouldn't have it any other way. Enjoy!



DrummerDrool@320

No comments:

Post a Comment